Monday, March 7, 2011

Gay District Vancouver

promoted and rejected in February 2011

Hello girls!
Here I am after a period of absence, I hope to write with more regularity!
Today I would like to talk about my favorite products this month and which ones have disappointed me a lot ... Fortunately, not many!
's start from the mouth ... The first is a form of Bottega Verde, purchased with discounts, passion fruit. This product should act in gently, exfoliate the skin without leaving redness: about me obviously did not do anything at all!
It comes with a gelatinous consistency and transparent and must be applied on face, leave on for 15-20 minutes until it is completely dry, then you should remove it from the bottom upwards. I bought two discounts with masks and I paid one euro and twenty or so.
When I went to remove the mask, both times I pulled a lot of skin (which is then flushed), and also some product ended up on the eyebrows and also remove it took me a few hairs (breaks shape!). I mean for my skin this mask is very bad.
Also by Bottega Verde I bought two other discounted products, but even these did not convince me at all!

I bought this gel became attracted by the fact that tonic simply rubbing the skin, greatly shortening the time struccaggio! In reality, however, this product is not fully convinced me: I find that strucchi very well (it takes a quite a bit to get her face completely clean) and the effect is to leave that "patent leather". But he has a great fragrance, and then continue to use it but will buy some do not.
This hand soap I bought in the hope that the details on the package were true, that it was a mild soap. I have very fair skin which tends to turn red easily, so I need to perform mild soap, but a good cleaning action (because I have a combination skin). Unfortunately, this soap it bothers me a lot of facial skin, especially around the forehead, then I would not promote it.
Now I want to talk about my favorite of the month:
This mascara is I like a lot lately, despite the views of many non-positive girls. I have already discussed in a review, and really spend a few words: I like it because it separates and lengthens my lashes well but not absolutely volumizes (but I have a lot of my eyelashes so this is not a problem).

The following is a Essence pencil, colored flesh, which I'm using a lot inside the eye to enlarge. It gives a much more natural than the white pencil and lasts long.
This is my last lipstick instead purchased the number 392 of the Kiko. Its color is beautiful (it's an intense red) and leaves your lips very moisturized! This line of lipsticks (the creamy) is I like it a lot: they have fantastic colors and long-lasting on the lips, although they are creamy!
all for today, I wish you a good week!
you soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment